- First Floor, Unit 4 Wildwood Triangle, Worcester WR5 2QX
- 828 sq ft (76.96 sq m) NIA
- Guide Rental £2,760 per calendar month inclusive
Wildwood Triangle is located immediately off the A4440 Swinesherd Way between Junction 6 and 7 of the M5 motorway with easy access to all major routes. Public Transport, to and from nearby Spetchley Road, serves both this site and the County Hall building adjacent to it.
Unit 4 is a two storey modern purpose built office building set in a secure, fully managed estate providing on site car parking and a secure barrier entry system.
The accommodation itself is situated on the first floor of the building which itself plays host to a number of other tenants and has been fitted to a high specification, providing fully raised access floors, comfort cooling and inset LG7 lighting.
The accommodation more particularly comprises:
• Suspended ceilings with inset LG7 lighting
• Comfort cooling (heating and cooling)
• 150 mm raised access floors
• Shared kitchen facilities
• Secure barrier entry system
• On site car parking