- Turing House, Enigma Business Park, Malvern WR14 1GD
- 10,276 sq ft (996.46 sq m) NIA
- Guide Price £1,400,000 for the freehold
The property fronting Grovewood Road is situated on Enigma Business Park, Malvern’s main industrial and commercial area being approximately two miles to the north of Great Malvern. Other occupiers include Speller Metcalfe, ESP, Malvern Instruments and Neoperl.
Turing House is a two storey modern detached office building of steel frame construction with cavity brick walling, surmounted by a pitched concrete tiled roof. Internally the property comprises ground and first floor office accommodation with an ancillary workshop / warehouse area situated on the ground floor accessed via two roller shutter doors.
The accommodation internally comprises:
• Open plan and cellular office accommodation
• Suspended ceilings with Category II lighting
• Gas fired central heating system
• Passenger lift servicing both floors
• Ancillary workshop / warehouse area to the rear
• Roller shutter door access to workshop with pedestrian access
to the front and rear
• Loading/unloading area
• Approximately 54 on site car parking spaces