Status: To Let
Bromsgrove Distinctive Two Storey Office
- The Old Courthouse, The Crescent, Bromsgrove B60 2DF
- 2,795 sq ft (259.70 sq m) NIA
- Guide Rental £29,000 per annum exclusive
Distinctive 2,795 sq ft self contained two storey office which previously formed part of Bromsgrove’s Old Courthouse. Open plan office accommodation, bespoke mezzanine floor and onsite car parking. Within walking distance of Bromsgrove Town Centre.
The property is located on the corner of The Crescent/Ednall Lane in Bromsgrove. The property also benefits from being within close proximity of Bromsgrove town centre. Junctions 4 and 5 of the M5 motorway and Junction 1 of the M42 motorway are approximately two miles distant giving access to the Midlands motorway network.
The property benefits from the following specification:
• Modern category II lighting
• Gas Fired Central Heating
• Perimeter wall trunking
• Potential to split floor by floor
• Ground floor DDA compliant
• Carpeted floors throughout
• Open plan and cellular office accommodation
• On site, allocated car parking
• Kitchen facilities
• Male and female WC’s on both floors
Before downloading this brochure please provide some contact details.