Status: To Let
Worcester City Centre Offices
- Marmion House, 1 Copenhagen Street, Worcester WR1 2HB
- From 529 sq ft (49.98 sq m) to 1,160sq ft (107.77 sq m) NIA
- Guide Rental £8 per sq ft exclusive
Marmion House stands in a prominent position midway along Worcester’s main pedestrianised High Street in what is an established retailing area with a number of shopper’s car parks situated close by.
The property comprises a newly refurbished four storey purpose built retail and office block with two retail outlets on the ground floor, a basement wine bar and first, second and third floor office accommodation which is broken up into a range of self contained office suites which are let to local and regional professional occupiers.
The office suites have the following specifications:
• Ranging from 529 sq ft to 1,160sq ft
• Modern ceiling mounted Cat II lighting
• Central heating radiators
• Cellular and open plan offices
• Carpeted floors
• Communal second floor kitchen facilities
• Passenger lift to all floors
Currently there are currently two offices available from 539 sq ft to 1,160 sq ft which are located on the first floor.
Before downloading this brochure please provide some contact details.