- Marmion House, 1 Copenhagen Street, Worcester WR1 2HB
- From 529 sq ft (49.14 sq m) to 1,220 sq ft (113.34 sq m) NIA
- Guide Rental £8 per sq ft exclusive
Marmion House stands in a prominent position midway along Worcester’s main pedestrianised High Street in what is an established retailing area with a number of shopper’s car parks situated close by.
The property comprises a newly refurbished four storey purpose built retail and office block with two retail outlets on the ground floor, a basement wine bar and first, second and third floor office accommodation which is broken up into a range of self contained office suites which are let to local and regional professional occupiers.
The office suites have the following specifications:
• Ranging from 529 sq ft to 1,178 sq ft
• Modern ceiling mounted Cat II lighting
• Central heating radiators
• Cellular and open plan offices
• Carpeted floors
• Communal second floor kitchen facilities
• Passenger lift to all floors