- Second Floor Office, Malvern Technology Centre, Malvern WR14 3PS
- 1,000 sq ft - 16,454 sq ft NIA
- Guide Rental £16,500 - £271,500 per annum exclusive
The Bernard Lovell Building was constructed in 2008 and is located on Malvern Technology Centre, the second floor office provides good quality open plan accommodation and meeting rooms with space ranging from 1,000 sq ft up to 16,454 sq ft along with car parking.
Situated close to Great Malvern town centre which benefits from good transport links with junction 7 of the M5 and junction 1 of the M50 being approximately nine and eleven miles away, respectively. Great Malvern train station is within walking distance and runs services on the Hereford to Paddington and Hereford to Birmingham main lines.
The property currently provides the following specification:
• Full raised access floors
• Modern suspended ceiling
• Inset category II lighting
• Full comfort cooling
• Gas fired central heating
• Kitchen facilities
• Meeting facilities
• Male, female and disabled wc facilities
• Lift access to all floors