- Land at Blackmore Park Industrial Estate, Malvern WR8 0EF
- From 1 acre up to 4 acres
- Guide Price - Price on Application
Blackmore Park Industrial Park is situated off the B4208 Blackmore Park Road with Malvern town centre being situated approximately 2 miles to the north and Worcester town centre being situated approximately 7.5 miles to the north west. The nearest motorway junction is Junction 7 of the M5 motorway which is situated approximately 7 miles to the north east, the route having been enhanced by the upgrading of the A4440 Worcester Southern Link Road.
The development benefits from being close to Malvern Technology Centre & the Malvern Hills Science Park, and the entrance to the estate is close to the Three Counties Showground.
Blackmore Park Industrial Park is accessed via an exclusive estate road that is suitable for heavy goods vehicles. Within the Industrial Park the sites are accessed by a fully serviced estate road that is currently in place.
Please speak to us if you’d like to purchase a freehold plot and we will put you in touch with an architect and cost consultants who will advise you on building your bespoke new build commercial premises, or we will leave you to contact your own contractors.
- Sites available from 1 acre up to 4 acres
- Flexibility regards to space available, including option to purchase the entire site
- Accessed via a fully serviced estate road with all utilities being supplied to the sites
- Unique opportunity to purchase freehold development land and to build bespoke commercial premises
- Located under two miles south of Great Malvern, with excellent links to Worcester & the M5 at Junction 7