- 30 Foregate Street, Worcester WR1 1DS
- 855 sq ft (79.43 sq m) NIA
- Guide Rental £16,200 per annum inclusive
The property is situated in a prominent position on Foregate Street, which is one of the main arterial roads leading into Worcester city centre from the north, being under one quarter of a mile from Worcester’s main pedestrianised shopping centre. 30 Foregate Street is situated on the junction of The Tything, Foregate Street and Castle Street offering maximum exposure.
30 Foregate Street comprises a newly refurbished Georgian building providing light, well proportioned office space within the city centre of Worcester.
The offices are within walking distance of the city centre, Foregate Street Station and next to the Crown Court. The office offers a high specification of accommodation with fibre broadband, perimeter trunking and separate amenity space.
Inclusive within the quoting rent is:
• Two secure car parking spaces
• Private kitchen
• Secure entry system
• An independent board room (available for use)
• Private fibre broadband
• Weekly cleaning and rubbish removal